I used the Stampin’ Up! I’ll Be Home stamp set to create a clean and simple Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #360.
I started by inking the house image from the I’ll Be Home stamp set in Soft Suede ink. I stamped the image on scrap paper and then stamped it over a Thick Very Vanilla card base. Then I embossed the card front with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
I stamped the sentiment from the I’ll Be Home stamp set in Merry Merlot ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I inked the two pine bough images from the Mistletoe Season photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink, stamped them on scrap paper and then stamped them on the die cut sentiment. I inked the holly berry image from the Mistletoe Season stamp set in Merry Merlot ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the die cut sentiment.
I cut a panel of Merry Merlot card stock with a Layering Ovals Framelits die and adhered it to the back of the die cut sentiment with SNAIL. I punched two panels of Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with the Sprig Punch and adhered the punches to the back of the sentiment die cut with Glue Dots. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and holly berries from the Mistletoe Season stamp set in Merry Merlot ink and the pine boughs in Tranquil Tide ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Merry Merlot card stock with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Merry Merlot – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Very Vanilla – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – four Sprig Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: