I used the Stampin’ Up! Bring on the Presents stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple holiday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #295.
The colors for my card were inspired by Just Us Girls #464.
I started by cutting a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock three times with one of the dies from the All the Presents Thinlits Dies. I adhered the three die cuts to a panel from the Festive Farmhouse DSP with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then trimmed the ends of the die cuts even with the edge of the DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Bring on the Presents photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the DSP panel and then adhered the DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I die cut a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with the larger bow die from the All the Presents Thinlits Dies and then punched a panel of Call Me Clover card stock with the Sprig Punch. I adhered the punched pieces to the back of the die cut bow and then to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the bow images from the Bring on the Presents stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating All the Presents Thinlits Dies. I adhered the die cut bow pieces together with Glue Dots and then adhered a small piece of 1/4″ Copper Trim to the back with Glue Dots. I adhered the smaller bow to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card. I stamped a bow in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers before die cutting it with the coordinating All the Presents Thinlits Dies and adhering it inside the card with Glue Dots.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
November 1-15 Host Code: GQG93MJW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Snowflake Showcase Products Coming Tomorrow, November 1!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products beginning on November 1! Check out the new Snowflake Showcase!
Click on the image or here to open up a full-size PDF flyer with additional images and details about the new products.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now to get yours today!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, six All the Presents Thinlits die cuts
- Call Me Clover – two Sprig Punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card), two All the Presents Thinlits die cuts (inside card)
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Those are great dies. At first I thought you had used ribbon. It’s a winner in my book. Good luck on the challenges.
Thanks so much Karen! 🙂
Love this! Perfect use of that die set!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
oh wow, awesome way to use those dies and great rendering of the sketch my friend, Love the clean lines of this pretty card
Thanks so much Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful Amy 😊 Love how you did your stripes. I struggled with this sketch. Love yours
Thanks Karen! It took me a bit to figure out what to do with this sketch too! 🙂
Great take on this hard sketch. Love your use of the dashed line die. TFS.
Thanks Susan! 😊
The dies make the card look like it’s wrapped with ribbon, Amy. Great take on the sketch using the photo as inspiration. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂