I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow is Glistening stamp set, the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies to create a clean and simple Christmas card to share with you today. The Snowflake Showcase items are only available while supplies last during November, so order soon to make sure that you get yours! You can see the details here.
My card was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #361.
The colors for my card were inspired by As You See It Challenge #188.
I started by embossing a panel of Merry Merlot card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I cut a panel of White Velvet Sheets with three of the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and I adhered them together and then to the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I trimmed the snowflakes even with the edge of the embossed panel and then adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Merry Merlot card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL and then adhered the layered panel to a Merry Merlot card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Merry Merlot card stock and Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with one of the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. I adhered the two die cuts together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I colored one of the Snowflake Trinkets with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered it to the card front with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set in Merry Merlot ink (stamped off once for the snowflakes) on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 1-15 Host Code: GQG93MJW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Merry Merlot – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – eight Frosted Bouquet Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- White Velvet Sheets – three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: