I used the Stampin’ Up! Dear Doily stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps 194. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Botanical Butterfly DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Jan 3) pack to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Highland Heather card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a smaller panel of Botanical Butterfly DSP to a smaller panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then wrapped a length of Old Olive Linen Thread (available Jan 3) around it and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily cling stamp set (available Jan 3) in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. I cut a panel of Highland Heather card stock with two of the Doily Builder Framelits Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered the doily to the back of the sentiment die cut with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the flower image from the Dear Doily stamp set with Old Olive ink and a Highland Heather Stampin’ Write Marker and then stamped the image twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the flowers out with one of the Doily Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them with rolled up Glue Dots to the card front. I added three Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins (available Jan 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Dear Doily stamp set in Highland Heather and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 16-31 Host Code: NJAE7AWA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Doily Builder Framelits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, two Doily Builder Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: