I used the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Cheer stamp set and a little of the fun How Sweet It Is DSP to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps 196. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the How Sweet It Is DSP to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a small strip of How Sweet It Is DSP to the larger panel and then wrapped a strand of Gorgeous Grape 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon around the panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Gorgeous Grape card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Cheer stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock and then cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I used two of the Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies to cut two images from the How Sweet It Is DSP. I adhered the two jars to the card front with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals (under the right jar).
I tied a small bow with a strand of Gorgeous Grape 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon and adhered it over the first strand of ribbon with a Glue Dot. Then I added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Cheer stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink and the jar and candy from the Sweetest Thing photopolymer stamp set in Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo inks on a Whisper White card stock panel on the inside of the card.
January 1-15 Host Code: 7J93EFV9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gorgeous Grape – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Coastal Cabana – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Pool Party – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ strip, two Jar of Sweets Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: