I used the Stampin’ Up! Darling Label Punch Box and a little mix of designer series papers to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps 197. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #51.
And my card also works for TGIF Challenges #TGIFC196.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP (top and bottom), the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ DSP (second from the top) and the All My Love DSP (third and fourth die cuts) with one of the Rectangle Stiched Framelits Dies. I adhered the DSP panels to the card front with SNAIL. Then I added a piece of the Lovely Lipstick ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, using a little SNAIL to adhere it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Darling Label Punch Box stamp set in Melon Mambo ink and then punched it out with the Darling Label Punch. I adhered one of the frames from the Frames Elements with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the punch. I adhered the punched sentiment with Tear & Tape Adhesive over the ribbon and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to it to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Garden Impressions DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
January 16-31 Host Code: ET4NUMEW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Darling Label Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cuts
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – two Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: