I used the Stampin’ Up! Fable Friends stamp set and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to create a fun spring card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #372.
I started by embossing a panel of Highland Heather card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Highland Heather card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Fable Friends stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of the Botanical Butterfly DSP (Sale-a-bration item). I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a small bow and added one of the Frosted Flower Embellishments to the panel. I stamped a panel of Whisper White card stock with the rabbit image from the Fable Friends stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then used the Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs and the Light Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color the image.
I cut the bunny image out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and then adhered it to larger rectangles cut from Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape card stocks. I adhered the layered image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I adhered a small strip of Botanical Butterfly DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: ET4NUMEW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Gorgeous Grape – 2″ x 4″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – 2-5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: