I used the Stampin’ Up! Part of My Story stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today:
I started by embossing a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with the Lace Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a doily from Champagne Foil Sheets with one of the dies from the Doily Builder Thinlits Dies and I adhered it with Glue Dots (hidden under the sentiment panel) to the card front. Then I cut a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock and a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with dies from the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies and I adhered the die cut pieces with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Part of My Story stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Rectangle Stiched Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added one of the Floral Romance Seals and three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Wonderful Romance stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
January 16-31 Host Code: ET4NUMEW
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Pool Party – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Soft Sea Foam – four Wonderful Floral Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheets – Doily Builder Thinlits die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets – two Wonderful Floral Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: