I used the new Painted Seasons stamp set and Designer Series Paper Bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Second Release to create a quick card to share with you today. This beautiful bundle will be available for FREE with an order of $100+ beginning February 15!
My card design was inspired by the sketch for Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 52.
I started by adhering panels from the Painted Seasons DSP (Sale-a-bration item available Feb 15) to a panel of Call Me Clover card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a narrow strip of Call Me Clover card stock with SNAIL to the panel.
I cut a panel of Early Espresso card stock with one of the sentiments from the Well Written Framelits Dies and then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment and then adhered the layered panel to a Call Me Clover card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I inked the flower image from the Painted Seasons stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available Feb 15) in Petal Pink ink and then used a Sponge Dauber that had been tapped in Petal Pink ink to dab the excess ink from the image before stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Join Our Team – Be Part of Our Story Facebook Event Starts Today!
Our team is hosting a fun event on Facebook February 8-9 to answer all of your questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! We’ll be doing some Facebook Live talks about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and answering any questions.
We’re doing some fun giveaways for people who participate in the event, so come on over and check it out! We’d love to have you join us! Here is a schedule of the live events, we’re kicking things off officially at 6:30 PM ET tonight:
Click here to go to the event page any time and then click the “Join Group” button. Feel free to share the event page with your friends who might be interested too! The more the merrier!
Let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you there!
New Sale-a-bration Options Available February 15!!
Stampin’ Up! has three awesome new options that will be available as Sale-a-bration items beginning on February 15! The new items are:
- All Adorned Stamp Set – at the $50 level
- Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder – at the $50 level
- Painted Seasons Stamp Set & Designer Series Paper Bundle – at the $100 level
And they’re all amazing!! Click on this image to open up the full PDF of the Sale-a-bration Second Release Brochure:
These amazing products will be available as options for Sale-a-bration items with orders of $50+ beginning February 15!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Call Me Clover – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1/4″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Early Espresso – Well Written Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: