I used the beautiful new Painted Seasons stamp set and coordinating Four Seasons Framelits Dies from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share with you today. The Painted Seasons stamp set will be available in a bundle with the Painted Seasons DSP as a free Sale-a-bration item with a $100+ order beginning February 15 and the coordinating dies will be available for sale March 1!
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Painted Seasons stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available February 15) in Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Petal Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits Dies (available March 1). I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Glue Dots for everything except for the Petal Pink flower. I adhered that flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
***Quick Tip: If you get blotchy images when you use the DisINKtive stamp sets, ink the stamp and then use a Sponge Dauber that has been tapped on the same ink pad to dab over the entire image. That evens out the ink and removes the excess. It stamps perfectly every time!
I stamped three flower images from the Painted Seasons stamp set in Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut them out with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Join Our Team – Be Part of Our Story Facebook Event Going On Now!
Our team is hosting a fun event on Facebook February 8-9 to answer all of your questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! We’ll be doing some Facebook Live talks about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and answering any questions.
We’re doing some fun giveaways for people who participate in the event, so come on over and check it out! We’d love to have you join us!
Click here to go to the event page any time and then click the “Join Group” button. Feel free to share the event page with your friends who might be interested too! The more the merrier!
Let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you there!
New Sale-a-bration Options Available February 15!!
Stampin’ Up! has three awesome new options that will be available as Sale-a-bration items beginning on February 15! The new items are:
- All Adorned Stamp Set – at the $50 level
- Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder – at the $50 level
- Painted Seasons Stamp Set & Designer Series Paper Bundle – at the $100 level
And they’re all amazing!! Click on this image to open up the full PDF of the Sale-a-bration Second Release Brochure:
These amazing products will be available as options for Sale-a-bration items with orders of $50+ beginning February 15!
New Framelits Dies, New Punch and a New Stamp Set Coming March 1!!
Stampin’ Up! has some awesome new products that coordinate with the Sale-a-bration current and upcoming products that will be available for purchase beginning March 1!
Check out the new Framelits Dies that coordinate with the Lasting Lily stamp set, the Hello Cupcake stamp set, the So Hoppy Together stamp set and the Painted Seasons stamp set! The Story Label Punch coordinates with the fantastic new More Than Words stamp set that will also be available March 1! I love that this stamp set has sentiments that coordinate with the Sale-a-bration stamp sets!!
You can see more details about the new products on this flyer (click to open it in a full size PDF):
Let me know if you have questions about the new products!
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Openings – Clubs Starting March 1!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
I’ve got a few openings in my Online Host Clubs that will be starting on March 1 so drop me a note through my Contact Me page or send me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, fifteen Four Seasons Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
How many flower stamps and pine cone stamps can a girl have? Not enough me thinks! I was not going to order but I don’t think I can resist! Your card is beautiful.
It’s a stunning stamp set! You definitely need it! 🙂
I love the contrast between the designer paper and the flowers. It is a beautiful card Amy!
Thanks Jane! 🙂
Simply perfect – your design is gorgeous and the stamping spectacular! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
pourriez vous me dire comment vous fête pour faire des photos sur des papiers scrapbookings que j’ai jamais fait sa svp merci
The designer papers that I use are all purchased directly from Stampin’ Up!. I don’t make the papers myself. There are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators in France that you can purchase through! 🙂
Thanks so much Deb! 🙂