I used the new All Adorned stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration Second Release to create a clean and simple card to share with you today. This awesome stamp set will be available as a Sale-a-bration option with an order of $50+ beginning on February 15!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #374.
I started by stamping the images from the All Adorned photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available Feb 15) in Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Sahara Sand inks on a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack.
Quick Tip: I found it easier to stamp the larger more lined image first, then add the larger more bold image and finally the small circle image when I was stamping the pattern. It was easier to line things up to stamp with the lined image as my guide.
I let the stamped images along the edge dry completely and then stamped the sentiment from the All Adorned stamp set in VersaMark ink on the panel. I sprinkled the image with Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Emboss Powder from the 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Gray Granite card stock with SNAIL and the to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the All Adorned stamp set in Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Sale-a-bration Options Available February 15!!
Stampin’ Up! has three awesome new options that will be available as Sale-a-bration items beginning on February 15! The new items are:
- All Adorned Stamp Set – at the $50 level
- Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder – at the $50 level
- Painted Seasons Stamp Set & Designer Series Paper Bundle – at the $100 level
And they’re all amazing!! Click on this image to open up the full PDF of the Sale-a-bration Second Release Brochure:
These amazing products will be available as options for Sale-a-bration items with orders of $50+ beginning February 15!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Smoky Slate – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: