I used the Stampin’ Up! Lasting Lily stamp set and the Lily Framelits Die that will be available March 1 to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps 198. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with Lace Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a strand of Old Olive Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lasting Lily photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Grapefruit Grove ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Lasting Lily stamp set in Grapefruit Grove and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used the Lily Framelits Dies (available March 1) to cut the images out and then adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I snipped the ends of the stems off and then added three Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to finish the card front.
***Quick Tip: If you get blotchy images when you use the DisINKtive stamp sets, ink the stamp and then use a Sponge Dauber that has been tapped on the same ink pad to dab over the entire image. That evens out the ink and removes the excess. It stamps perfectly every time!
I stamped the images from the Lasting Lily stamp set in Grapefruit Grove and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 1-15 Host Code: MY3KFTYM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Framelits Dies, New Punch and a New Stamp Set Coming March 1!!
Stampin’ Up! has some awesome new products that coordinate with the Sale-a-bration current and upcoming products that will be available for purchase beginning March 1!
Check out the new Framelits Dies that coordinate with the Lasting Lily stamp set, the Hello Cupcake stamp set, the So Hoppy Together stamp set and the Painted Seasons stamp set! The Story Label Punch coordinates with the fantastic new More Than Words stamp set that will also be available March 1! I love that this stamp set has sentiments that coordinate with the Sale-a-bration stamp sets!!
You can see more details about the new products on this flyer (click to open it in a full size PDF):
Let me know if you have questions about the new products!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
I’ve got a few openings in my Online Host Clubs that will be starting on March 1 so drop me a note through my Contact Me page or send me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 1″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 4″ panel, five Lily Framelits die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: