I used the Stampin’ Up! Home to Roost stamp set and a few of the Stampin’ Blends Markers to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #310.
I started by stamping the rooster image from the Home to Roost stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I stamped the image again on a Post-It Note and snipped around it to create a mask. I placed the mask over the stamped image and then stamped the grass image from the Home to Roost stamp set twice in Sahara Sand ink (stamped on scrap paper before stamping over the image) over the rooster image.
I colored the rooster with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers and then added the sentiment from the Home to Roost stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink under the rooster. I adhered strips of Wood Textures DSP to the panel and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the grass image from the Home to Roost stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
February 16-28 Host Code: QE7U7FDS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at 12:00 noon ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at noon ET to see my Birthday Cheer card project!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Cajun Craze – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack – 1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: