I used the Stampin’ Up! Home to Roost stamp set and some of that pretty Botanical Butterfly DSP to create a clean and simple card to share for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 155. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Botanical Butterfly DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Basic Black card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a wide panel of the Botanical Butterfly DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Home to Roost stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in StazOn Jet Black ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock and then cut around it with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I looped a strand of Linen Thread and adhered it to the back of the sentiment die cut with Glue Dots and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered one of the Butterfly Elements with a Glue Dot to the sentiment die cut and then added a little Wink of Stella to it. It doesn’t show up at all in the photo, but it’s just a little shimmery in real life. 🙂
I punched three butterflies from the edges of one of the sheets of Botanical Butterfly DSP with the Butterfly Duet Punch and adhered them with SNAIL to a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: ET4NUMEW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ card base, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Highland Heather – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: