I used the Stampin’ Up! Climbing Orchid stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #379.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with Ruffled Embossing Folder and a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered both embossed panels with SNAIL to a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Costal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punch a circle from So Saffron card stock with the 2″ Circle Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Coastal Canbana card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a slightly larger panel of Coastal Cabana card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut an Adirondack chair from Grapefruit Grove card stock with one of the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the beach chair from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake and Grapefruit Grove inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Pool Party – 3″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- So Saffron – 2″ Circle Punch
- Grapefruit Grove – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Your card is so inviting and relaxing!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Summer is coming and this card proves it! Lovely.
Thanks Jane! 🙂
Terrific, inviting beach scene! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Wonderful beachy colors…….and I love how you used that embossing folder! I haven’t used mine yet!
Thanks Linda…pull the embossing folder out!! 🙂