I used the Stampin’ Up! So Hoppy Together and Best Bunny stamp sets to create a fun card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 428.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Shaded Spruce card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Than I stamped the sentiment from the Best Bunny photopolymer stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a strip of Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ DSP. I adhered the strip to the card front with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow. Then I stamped the frog images from the So Hoppy Together stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I did use Post It Note Tape to mask off the unicycle on the top image before inking it. I colored the frogs with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the frog images out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a single Glitter Enamel Dot under the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the from image from the So Hoppy Together stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 12:00 Noon ET Today!
I’m doing a “Lunchtime Live” series on Facebook and I’ll be going live with a card project every Tuesday at 12:00 noon ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at noon ET to see my Tea Together card project!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – three Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: