I used the Stampin’ Up! Beach Happy and High Tide stamp sets to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 160. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the sand and water the images from the High Tide photopolymer stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the beach chair image from the Beach Happy photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then stamped the chair and umbrella images in Flirty Flamingo and Highland Heather inks over the larger image.
I stamped the palm tree images from the Beach Happy stamp set in Sahara Sand and Lemon Lime Twist inks near the chair, then adhered the stamped panel with SNAIL to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock that had been cut with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. I adhered the layered panel to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered strands of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon and Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Beach Happy stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment with SNAIL to a 1-1/2″ Circle Punch from Lemon Lime Twist card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the palm tree images from the Beach Happy stamp set in Sahara Sand and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: ZDGH2ZU2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: