I used the Stampin’ Up! Over the Moon stamp set from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week. So sorry that a partial version of this post went out a day early. Yikes, I pressed the “publish” button a little early by mistake. 🙂
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 163. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Soft Sea Foam card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I punched the end of a panel of Garden Lane DSP (available June 4) with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered a small strip of Flirty Flamingo DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the back of the banner with SNAIL and then I adhered the layered banner to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the cow and grass images and sentiment from the Over The Moon stamp set (available June 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the images with Light and Dark Flirty Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Pineapple Punch and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers and the Light Basic Black, Light Smoky Slate and Ivory Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the image out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the cow image from the Over The Moon stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored it with the Petal Pink, Pineapple Punch, Basic Black and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: