I used the pretty Everything Is Rosy Product Medley from Stampin’ Up! to create a thank you card to share with you today. The beautiful set of products is only available while supplies last through May 31 so get yours now!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP188.
I started by adhering a panel of the Everything Is Rosy DSP to a panel of Rose Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Rose Gold Foil Sheets and another panel of the Everything Is Rosy DSP with Rectangle Stitched Framlits Dies. I adhered the two panels together with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of the Rose Gold Foil Sheets with the Everything Is Rosy Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the back of one of the Rose Gold Die cuts. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped another one of the Rose Gold Die Cuts with the sentiment from the Everything Is Rosy photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink and adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL. I added three of the Rose Gold Adhesive Backed Mirror Embellishments to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a panel from the Everything Is Rosy DSP Stack to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
Quick tip: To save a little bit of that pretty foil paper, you can cut the centers of the larger layering panels out before adhering them. I cut the small foil layer out of the center of the larger panel before adhering the pieces together for this card. 🙂
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Everything Is Rosy Product Medley – Available Now!
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Everything is Rosy 6″ x 6′ Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Foil Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, four Everything Is Rosy die cuts, 1/2″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
You have made such beautiful cards with this suite. Enjoy your lunch today.
Thank Karen! 🙂
Wowzers! That paper is pretty and you made a gorgeous card with it.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
oh my goodness that piece of designer paper is SO LOVELY, and it’s perfect on your card. LOVE the colours
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful card using that medley. The DSP can be a bit overwhelming, but you have done a great job with it! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Bette! I’m finding that less is better when it comes to using the really patterned papers. 🙂
Those papers are fabulous……so elegant! Makes a gorgeous card!
I agree, it’s a great bunch of products! 🙂
Beautiful, Amy! Thanks for playing along with this week’s challenge! ♥
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂