I used the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #321.
I started by adhering two panels of the Perennial Essence DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Flirty Flamingo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Daisy Lane stamp set (available June 4) in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock twice. I punched the images out and colored one flower center with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the two flowers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a panel of Old Olive card stock with the Leaf Punch twice and adhered the punches to the card front with Glue Dots. I cut the sentiment from Gold Glimmer Paper with a die from the Well Written Framelits Dies and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flower image to finish the card front.
I stamped the small daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
May 1-15 Host Code: YGUV2NGR
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Old Olive – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two Leaf Punches
- Whisper White – two Daisy Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gold Glimmer Paper – Well Written Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: