I used the Stampin’ Up! Winter Woods and Dear Doily stamp sets to create a sympathy card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week. We’ve also decided that we can add an accent color of our choice if we’d like. I’ve added a little copper:
I started by embossing a panel of Basic Gray card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Basic Gray card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the tree line image from the Winter Woods stamp set in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock and then cut around it with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. I adhered the die cut panel to a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die cut from Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a small length of 1/4″ Copper Trim to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I cut leaves from Copper Foil Sheets with the die from the In The Woods Framelits Dies and adhered the leaves to the sentiment with Glue Dots. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added three of the Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments (from the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dear Doily stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then inked the tree line image from the Winter Woods stamp set in Basic Gray ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the edge of the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Rectangle Shapes Framelits die cut
- Basic Black– Rectangle Stiched Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – In The Woods Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: