I used the Stampin’ Up! Everything Is Rosy Product Medley to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #314.
I started by cutting a panel of the Rose Gold Foil Paper from the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley with the border die from the Everything Is Rosy Dies set twice. I adhered the die cut pieces to the back of a panel from the 6″ x 6″ Everything Is Rosy DSP Stack and then adhered the layered panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I trimmed the edges of the DSP and foil paper even with the edges of the Whisper White card stock panel and then adhered the Whisper White panel to a slightly larger Whisper White card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panels to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Is Rosy photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (available June 4) and then adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the flower images from the Everything Is Rosy stamp set in Melon Mambo, Powder Pink and Night of Navy inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Everything Is Rosy Dies set and adhered them together with Glue Dots. I adhered the flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added three Rose Gold Adhesive Backed Mirror Embellishments around the sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Is Rosy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a small strip of Everything Is Rosy DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2019 while supplies last!
Click the image below to head over to my online store to get yours now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, four Everything Is Rosy die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Rose Gold Foil Paper – two Everything Is Rosy die cuts
- Everything Is Rosy 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: