I used the Stampin’ Up! Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create a super quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday #515.
I started by adhering one of the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack cards (available June 4) to one of the Magnolia Lane Large Speciality Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (available June 4) with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set (available June 4) in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die.
I cut two “banner” ends from Whisper White card stock with the same Stitched Rectangle Framelits Die. I placed the corner of the die over the end of the die cuts and cut them again with that die to create the banner look. I adhered the banner ends to the back of the sentiment die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels randomly around the card front to finish it.
I adhered another one of the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack cards to the inside of the card. Super simple and finished in a few minutes!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Magnolia Lane Large Speciality Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – card base and envelope
- Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack – two cards
- Whisper White – three Rectangle Shapes Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: