I used the Stampin’ Up! To A Parcels & Petals stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps 205. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by inking the background image from the Parcels & Petals stamp set (available June 4) in Sahara Sand ink, stamping it on scrap paper and then stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I adhered 1/2″ strips of Basic Gray, Basic Black Real Red, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand card stocks across the panel with SNAIL.
I trimmed the edges of the paper strips even with the Whisper White card stock panel and then adhered the panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Perfect Parcel Dies (available June 4) and then adhered it with SNAIL (hidden under the sentiment area) to the card front.
I adhered a small piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon with Glue Dots to the card front and then stamped the sentiment from the Parcels & Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set (available June 4) in Real Red ink and the background image from the Parcels & Petals stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strips
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Crumb Cake – Perfect Parcel die cut, 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Basic Black – two 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strips
- Basic Gray – two 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strips
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: