I used the Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird stamp set and some of the Bird Ballad DSP from the upcoming 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create a card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #322.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of Bird Ballad DSP (available June 4) to a panel of Basic Gray card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Free As A Bird stamp set (available June 4) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and adhered it to a larger rectangle cut from Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the sentiment three times and then tied one of the Bird Ballad Trinkets to the sentiment with the thread. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then colored three Metallic Pearls with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them around the sentiment.
I adhered a strip of Bird Ballad DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
May 16-31 Host Code: DRCRHW34
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic Gray – 2-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Rectangle Stitched Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: