I used the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set bundle and the Daisy Delight stamp set to create a quick thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #325.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #193.
I started by stamping the smaller daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Gray Granite ink twelve times on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the centers of six of the flowers with Light and Dark Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Markers and then punched the images out with the Medium Daisy Punch. I adhered the daisy punches together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the leaf images from the Delightful Daisy stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink (stamped off once for the solid image) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pineapple Punch card stock with SNAIL and then to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the daisy punches over the stamped leaves with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangles Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the daisies. I added a single Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Pineapple Punch ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangles die cut
- Pineapple Punch – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, twelve Medium Daisy punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: