I used the Stampin’ Up! Royal Peacock stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered two smaller panels of Whisper White card stock together and then added a small strip of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP to the back. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the larger image from the Royal Peacock photopolymer stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on Whisper White card stock and then inked the tail feather details in Blueberry Bushel and Old Olive inks. I stamped the tail feather image from the Royal Peacock stamp set over the first image and then colored the body of the bird with Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the peacock image out with the Detailed Peacock Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Royal Peacock stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Noble Peacock Rhinestones around it to finish the card front.
I stamped the peacock image from the Royal Peacock stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Detailed Peacock die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: