I used the Stampin’ Up! Inspiring Iris stamp set to create a clean and simple thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the sketch for SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #56.
The colors for my card were inspired by The Paper Players PP445.
I started by stamping the border image from the Inspiring Iris photopolymer stamp set in Highland Heather ink across the front of a Highland Heather card base. Then I stamped the outline iris image and the sentiment from the Inspiring Iris stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped the flower and stems images from the Inspiring Iris stamp set in Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather inks over the outlined image. Then I added a touch of color with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added six Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Inspiring Iris stamp set in Gray Granite, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: XNZP3JTU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Highland Heather – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: