I used the Stampin’ Up! Sailing Home stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps 207. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the image from the Birch stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL and then to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bird image from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink twice on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then embossed it with the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder, then adhered it to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I cut the rope, knot and ship’s wheel images with dies from the Smooth Sailing Dies from Crumb Cake card stock. I adhered the rope and ship’s wheel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the lighthouse and sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set in Night of Navy and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Smooth Sailing Dies. I colored the windows and sand on the lighthouse image with Light Balmy Blue and Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends and then adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added the rope knot with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and snipped up Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sailboat image in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock on the inside of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the small banner from the Smooth Sailing Dies and then adhered it with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3″ x 3-7/8″ panel, three Smooth Sailing die cuts
- Sahara Sand – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Balmy Blue – 2-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – two Smooth Sailing die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: