Stampin’ Up! just posted the following update regarding the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades:
CHANGES TO STAMPIN’ TRIMMER CUTTING BLADES LAUNCHES
We have reevaluated our strategy for launching Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) after the number of difficulties demonstrators and customers experienced during the South Pacific and European launches.
First, we have decided to reduce the limit on blades from six to three. We anticipate blades to sell out quickly, but hope more demonstrators and customers will be able to order with the smaller limit.
Second, we still plan to notify demonstrators through an update with the exact date and time the blades will become orderable (which will NOT be this week, as previously indicated). For this first launch in North America, we will send an email to anyone who requested a notification about when the blades would become available. For future launches, updates will be announced to Demonstrators ahead of time.
Third, we have made several internal system adjustments to avoid the issues we faced with previous launches in the South Pacific and Europe and are hopeful those errors will not be repeated.
Finally, there are different error messages you will see if trying to add the blades to an order before they become available and after they have sold out.
- On the day of the launch, if you try to order the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades before they are available, you will see this error message: “You may not order 1 of item 126995 because of promotion restrictions.”
- When the blades have sold out, the message will return to the current message until the next launch: “This item has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order (126995).”
We also want to remind you we are still working on a new trimmer option and hope to have more information to share in the coming months.
A quick note from me: Stampin’ Up! did not provide a date and time when the blades will be available to order. So keep an eye on my blog and newsletter and I’ll post those details as soon as we have them! But I wanted to post this update since many of you have been asking about the Trimmer Blades.
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.