I used the Stampin’ Up! Varied Vases stamp set and Vases Builder Punch to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 166. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Woven Threads DSP to a panel of Tranquil Tide card stock with SNAIL. I cut a smaller panel from the Woven Threads DSP and adhered it to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched the vase and flower pieces with the Vases Builder Punch from Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile card stocks and placed them on the Sahara Sand DSP panel to help me know where to stamp the stems. I stamped the stems with the image from the Varied Vases photopolymer stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink and then adhered the vase and flower punches over them with Glue Dots.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card twice and tied a small bow, then adhered the panel to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I cut the image out with a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added one of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flower images from the Varied Vases stamp set in Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: