Yay! My June Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! finally arrived at my new house and I tore it open right away! This kit is called A Little Smile and it contained all of the pieces needed to create 16 sweet little beach themed cards with envelopes and a case to carry them in. The cards are perfect for saying thank you for anything!
The kit contained the exclusive A Little Smile photopolymer stamp set and a Coastal Cabana ink spot as well as all of the adhesives needed to put the cards toghether.
The cards are so cute! I love the beach theme and colors!
The cards are small (about the size of a standard business card) but are perfect to carry around and hand out to anyone who put a smile on your face. 🙂 Four cards with the envelopes fit perfectly inside the plastic case and you can tuck it in your purse or pocket so that you always have a little thank you card on hand!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sneak Peek at the July Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Paper Pumpkin is providing unprecedented catalog coordination, giving you THREE new suites that you can mix and match with July’s kit! The three suites are:
- Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14
- Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41
- Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145
More about the July Kit:
- Makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
- Must have an active subscription by July 10, 2019 to receive the On My Mind kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the promotion period.
I can’t wait to see this kit…the peeks look amazing! To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here. Let me know if you have any questions…but don’t forget to sign up by July 10 to get this kit!
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.