I used the cute Back On Your Feet stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a fun set of note cards to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making one of these cards on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
I started by cutting strips of coordinating DSP from the Subtles and Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP packs and then adhering them to the fronts of Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes cards with SNAIL. I stamped the animal images from the Back On Your Feet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on panels of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, So Saffron and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Light Gray Granite and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers to add shadows under the images.
I cut the images out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered them to the card fronts with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment for the sloth card in Balmy Blue ink and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered the die cut sentiments with Stampin’ Dimensionals the card fronts.
I used Old Olive ink for the sentiment on the turtle card. I adhered a narrow strip of the coordinating DSP to the edge of the card bases with SNAIL.
I used Calypso Coral for the ink on the giraffe card. Then stamped sentiments from the Back On Your Feet stamp set on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the insides of the cards.
I cut the inside sentiments out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered them to the insides of the cards with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
Stamps on the Clearance Rack Today!
For the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! has put stamp sets on the Clearance Rack! This is not something they have done in the past—and they don’t know if they will do again—so pick up those deals while you can!
Click here to head over to start shopping the clearance rack deals now! They’re only available while supplies last, so order soon for the best selection!
Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades Will Be Available Thursday, June 27 at 10:00 AM MT!!!!
Good news! Stampin’ Up! received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995), and they item will be available to order on June 27, at 10:00 AM (MT).
Stampin’ Up! has decided to reduce the limit on blades from six to three. They anticipate blades to sell out quickly, but hope more customers will be able to order with the smaller limit.
Don’t forget: There are different error messages you will see if trying to add the blades to an order before they become available and after they have sold out.
- On the day of the launch, if you try to order the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades before they are available, you will see this error message: “You may not order 1 of item 126995 because of promotion restrictions.”
- When the blades have sold out, the message will return to the current message until the next launch: “This item has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order (126995).”
So be ready at 10:00 AM MT on Thursday, June 27 to get your Trimmer Blades ordered!
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes – card bases
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, two Rectangle Stitched die cuts (one inside card)
- Regals and Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5″ strip, 1/2″ x 5″ strips (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
These are so darn cute and I love your design.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
aw, what an adorable stamp set, perfect for coloring and send cards to friends who are going through issues……
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
These little critters are adorable nd this set is on my order,list for July……have to wait for the next quarter 🙂
It’s a really cute set! Can’t wait to see what you make with it! 🙂