I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Is The Day stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it…I borrowed a little inspiration from the catalog for my card today. There are so many good samples in there!
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the flower images from the Lovely Is The Day photopolymer stamp set in Old Olive ink three times across a Whisper White card stock panel. I stamped the more solid leaf image from the Lovely Is The Day stamp set in Old Olive ink over the flowers on each image. I used Sponge Brayers to add Pool Party and Old Olive inks to the background of the stamped panel, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it twice and tied a bow. I adhered the stamped panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Lovely Is The Day stamp set in Old Olive ink twice and Gray Granite ink five times on another panel of Whisper White card stock. I added the flower centers in Daffodil Delight ink over the Gray Granite flowers. I cut the five Gray Granite flower tops with one of the Lovely Leaves Dies and the two Old Olive stems with another Lovely Leaves Die. I adhered the die cut flowers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Is The Day stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel. I cut two butterflies from Pool Party card stock with two of the Lovely Leaves Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Lovely Is The Day stamp set in Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
June 16-30 Host Code: PUG4G2GF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades Will Be Available Today, June 27 at 10:00 AM MT!!!!
Good news! Stampin’ Up! received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995), and they item will be available to order today, June 27, at 10:00 AM (MT).
Stampin’ Up! has decided to reduce the limit on blades from six to three. They anticipate blades to sell out quickly, but hope more customers will be able to order with the smaller limit.
Don’t forget: There are different error messages you will see if trying to add the blades to an order before they become available and after they have sold out.
- On the day of the launch, if you try to order the Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades before they are available, you will see this error message: “You may not order 1 of item 126995 because of promotion restrictions.”
- When the blades have sold out, the message will return to the current message until the next launch: “This item has been discontinued and cannot be added to your order (126995).”
So be ready at 10:00 AM MT today to get your Trimmer Blades ordered!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – two Lovely Leaves die cuts
- Whisper White – seven Lovely Leaves die cuts, Stitched Nested die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: