I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day stamp set and some of the awesome See A Silhouette DSP to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today:
I started by cutting two panels of the See a Silhouette DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangles with SNAIL to the front of a Mossy Meadow card base.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three frosted droplets from the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets pack around the bow and sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink and the flowers from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Starts Today!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Are you interested? Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. Or check out more benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
The colors you chose behind the DSP really compliment the pattern. It was a great sketch.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Great card, Amy. So bright and cheerful. It will make someone’s day for sure.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Oh, how gorgeous this is and I love how you let the designer papers be the focus of this and of course, perfect use of the dies for this sketch!!!
Thanks Eva! 🙂
Love this! I really wasn’t all that enamored with the See A Silhouette DSP when I first saw it – but it has really really grown on me! 🙂
Thanks Mary, I agree…that wasn’t my favorite paper either until I started to use it. Now I love it! 🙂