I used the Stampin’ Up! To A Wild Rose stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP200.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the outline images for the flower and leaf from the To A Wild Rose photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the two layering flower and leaf images from the To A Wild Rose stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green inks, stamped them on strap paper and then stamped them over the lined images. I cut the leaves and flower out with the coordinating Wild Rose Dies. I adhered the flower die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then snipped one leaf off the leaves die cut and adhered the pieces with Glue Dots under the flower.
I cut a panel of Sahara Sand ink with another one of the Wild Rose Dies and adhered it with a Glue Dot under the flower. Then I stamped the sentiment from the To A Wild Rose stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut around it with a Stitched Nested Labels Die. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the flower images from the To A Wild Rose stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink (stamped off for the layers) on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog Shipping Update!!
If you are a customer of mine and don’t get your catalog by Friday, August 9, drop me a note and I’ll check on the shipping status for you. 🙂
If you aren’t a customer of mine but would like to be and would like a copy of the Holiday Catalog, fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get a copy in the mail to you ASAP!
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Wild Rose die cut
- Whisper White – two Wild Rose die cuts, Stitched Nested Labels die cut, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: