I used the Stampin’ Up! Gather Together stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create a fall card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC211. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
The layout for my card was inspired by Mojo Monday 520.
I started by adhering a panel from the Come to Gather DSP (available Sept 4) to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Cajun Craze card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut another panel of the Come to Gather DSP with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut leaves from Pretty Peacock and Early Espresso card stocks with the Gathered Leaves Dies (available Sept 4) and then adhered the leaves to the card front with Glue Dots. I stamped the pumpkin images from the Gather Together photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored them with Light and Dark Cajun Craze, Petal Pink and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the pumpkins out with the coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies and adhered the larger pumpkin with Glue Dots and the smaller pumpkins with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Gather Together stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then cut it out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies (available Sept 4). I sponged the edges of the die cut with Cajun Craze ink and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to another Ornate Frames die cut from Early Espresso card stock. I adhered the layered die cuts to the card front with SNAIL and added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the pumpkin images from the Gather Together stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and colored them with Cajun Craze, Petal Pink and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Gathered Leaves die cut
- Early Espresso – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Ornate Frames die cut, two Gathered Leaves die cuts
- Petal Pink – Ornate Frames die cut
- Whisper White – two Gathered Leaves die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: