I used the Gather Together stamp set from the upcoming 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog and the Country Home stamp set to create a super clean and simple thankful card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CASE this Sketch #334.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Country Home photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the wheat image from the Gather Together stamp set (available Sept 4) in So Saffron ink over the left side of the sentiment.
I inked the dot image from the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the sentiment two times. Then I embossed the panel with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of So Saffron card stock with SNAIL.
I tied a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel, then adhered it to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the wheat image from the Gather Together stamp set and the dot image from the Waterfront stamp set in So Saffron and Crumb Cake (stamped off once) inks on a Very Vanilla card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- So Saffron – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: