I used the Stampin’ Up! This Little Piggy stamp set to create a fun card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 170. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Petal Pink DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Petal Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the image from the This Little Piggy stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Petal Pink and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs and Grapefruit Grove and Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Write Markers (used the fine tip ends on the flower to minimize bleeding with the Memento ink).
I cut the image out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered two small pieces of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon with Tear & Tape Adhesive and then stamped the sentiment from the This Little Piggy stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock. I sprinkled the sentiment with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Die.
I adhered the sentiment die cut with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals over the Burlap Ribbon and then adhered Rhinestone Basic Jewels across the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Petal Pink DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Blueberry Bushel – Stitched Shapes die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: