I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front and Free Skate stamp sets from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create a winter card to share with you today. Since most of us are sweltering in the heat today…I thought that I’d share a winter scene to help us all cool off!
My card design was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches sketch this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the images from the Snow Front photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in Shaded Spruce (some without reinking), Soft Suede and Gray Granite inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the top of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I wrapped a strand of Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon (available Sept 4) around the card front and tied a small knot. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Free Skate stamp set (available Sept 4) in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the small bird images from the Snow Front stamp set in Real Red ink around the sentiment.
I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Shaded Spruce rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (available Sept 4) pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Snow Front stamp set in Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede and Gray Granite inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: