I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Gleaming stamp set bundle from the 2019 Holiday Catalog (ordering starts tomorrow!!!!) to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #452.
I started by adhering a panel from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the holly image from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set (available Sept 4) in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
I colored the images with my Light and Dark Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ DImensionals. I stamped the ornament images from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set (available Sept 4) in Delicata Celestial Copper Metallic Ink (available Sept 4) on Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow and Night of Navy card stocks. I punched the ornaments out with the coordinating Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punches (available Sept 4) and then adhered the punches to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, snipped it out and then adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I cut bows from Copper Foil Sheets with the die from the Cup of Cheer Dies and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the ornaments. I added one of the Copper Star Designer Elements to each ornament to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then adhered a strip of the Brightly Gleaming DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
2019 Holiday Catalog Ordering Details!
The awesome 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog opens for ordering tomorrow! Yippee!!!
- Ordering opens for the 2019 holiday catalog no later than 3:00 AM (MT) on Wednesday, September 4!!
- Ordering will be unavailable from midnight (MT) to 3:00 AM (MT) while Stampin’ Up! transitions their systems to the new catalog.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy ordering, it’s a great catalog!!
September 1-15 Host Code: XHSRBTX2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live at 11:00 AM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today today at 11:00 AM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 11:00 AM ET to see my Gather Together card project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares – Signup Ends Today!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions. The deadline to sign up for my shares is today, September 3!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Starting Sept 4!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Get ready to order beginning on September 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punch
- Night of Navy – Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punch
- Mossy Meadow – Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punch
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Cup of Cheer die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: