Today I’m joining in the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop and we’re all showcasing Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog favorites! I used the Everything Festive stamp set and the So Many Stars stamp set bundle to create super clean and simple holiday card to share with you.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #404.
I started by adhering a panel from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP to the front of a Night of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with one of the Stitched Stars Dies. I adhered the die cut with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Everything Festive stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with ha Stitched Shapes Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I added three of the Night of Navy rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Many Stars stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then added a strip of the Brightly Gleaming DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my project! Click on the image below to hop on to the next project made by Melissa Tennison.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – Stitched Stars die cut
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: