I used the Stampin’ Up! Spooktacular Bash stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC215. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #405.
I started by adhering a panel from the Monster Bash DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Crushed Curry card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Spooktacular Bash stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock, sprinkled it with Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies and then adhered it with Stampin Dimensionals to another Ornate Frames die cut from Basic Black card stock. I adhered the layered die cuts to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched the circle image from the Monster Bash DSP with the 2″ Circle Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ DImensionals to the card front. I snipped out the other two images from the Moster Bash DSP and adhered adhered them with SNAIL. I added three of the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Spooktacular Bash stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added two of the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crushed Curry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Ornate Frames Dies die cut
- Basic Gray – Ornate Frames Dies die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Monster Bash Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ circle punch, two hand cut images
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: