I used the Stampin’ Up! Snowman Season stamp set to create a fun winter card in non-traditional colors for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 174. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Melon Mambo card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with the Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a length of Black Glittered 5/8″ Organdy Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the snowman image from the Snowman Season stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then colored it with the Light and Dark Lovely Lipstick and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Packs. I stamped the sentiment from the Snowman Season stamp set in Melon Mambo ink above the snowman image and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock that had been cut with a Stitched Nested Labels Die with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes around the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the Snowman Season stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Melon Mambo ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Nested Labels die cut
- Melon Mambo – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: