I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas Dies and a little of that amazing Feels Like Frost DSP to create a quick holiday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #343.
And the trees on my card were inspired by As You See It Challenge #211.
I started by trimming a panel of the Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP down to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Then I used one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the center from the panel. I adhered the “frame” to a Purple Posy card base with SNAIL.
I adhered the die cut center of the DSP panel to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut snowflakes from Sparkle Glimmer Paper with two of the Christmas Layers Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Purple Posy, Sparkle Glimmer Paper and Silver Foil Sheets with the “Merry” die from the Merry Christmas Dies. I adhered the Sparkle Glimmer die cut directly over the Purple Posy die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Silver Foil die cut slightly off-set over the Sparkle Glimmer paper die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the layered die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Feels Like Frost DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
And speaking of trees…we’ve got some beautiful fall leaves starting to turn in our backyard and the weather has been amazing! I love fall! 🙂
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – Later Time 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies project! Look forward to seeing you then!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Purple Posy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Merry Christmas die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Merry Christmas die cut
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper – three Christmas Layers die cuts, Merry Christmas die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: