I used the Stampin’ Up! Toile Christmas stamp set bundle and the All-Around Wreath Dies to create a Christmas card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
And we’ve got two new members joining us for our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hops!! Please help us welcome Akiko Sudano and Karen Ksenzakovic!!
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Toile Tidings DSP to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to a Real Red card base with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Garden Green card stock twice with the wreath die from the All-Around Wreath Dies and I adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I used the branch dies from the All-Around Wreath Dies to cut branches from Crumb Cake card stock and Real Red Glimmer Paper and then adhered the branches to the wreath with Glue Dots. I tied a small bow from Gold 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot over the branches.
I stamped the sentiment from the Toile Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the image out with one of the coordinating Christmas Cardinal Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Real Red enamel dots from the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Toile Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then added a strip of Toile Tidings DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Garden Green – two All-Around Wreath die cuts
- Crumb Cake – two All-Around Wreath die cuts
- Very Vanilla – Christmas Cardinal die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Real Red Glimmer Paper – two All-Around Wreath die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: