I used the Stampin’ Up! Bells Are Ringing stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 175. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Real Red DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel from the Come To Gather DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped bell outline image from the Bells Are Ringing photopolymer stamp set twice in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I dusted over the images with my Embossing Buddy and then stamped the inside pieces to the bells in VersaMark ink, sprinkled them with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I stamped the branch images from the Bells Are Ringing stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink and the bow in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card Stock and then colored them with the Light and Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I cut all of the pieces out with coordinating dies from the Detailed Bells Dies.
I adhered the greenery and bow to the die cut bells with Glue Dots and then adhered the bell in back with Glue Dots and the bell in front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Bells Are Ringing stamp set in VersaMark in, sprinkled it with Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it (I wish that the shimmer showed up in the photo…it’s so pretty!). I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a rectangle cut from Real Red card stock. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and bell from the Bells Are Ringing stamp set in Real Red and Shaded Spruce inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the bell with Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Shaded Spruce – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – eight Detailed Bells die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: