I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front and Itty Bitty Christmas stamp sets to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #345.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a Whisper White card stock panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink (without reinking) up the right side of the die cut panel. Then I stamped the mountains, cabin and trees from the Snow Front photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite, Soft Suede and Shaded Spruce inks on the panel.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot (available Nov 1) next to the first sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and the cabin from the Snow Front stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I added a strip of Wrapped In Plaid DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Christmastime Is Here Product Suite Available November 1!
Stampin’ Up! has a new limited time product suite called Christmastime Is Here that will be available for customers to purchase beginning November 1!
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season.
Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available beginning November 1 only while supplies last.
Click this image to open up a full size PDF flyer with all of the details for this beautiful new product suite! The colors in the Designer Series Paper are: Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade and Early Espresso!
If you’d like to get this beautiful product suite early, join now and you can get yours too! Any or all of the items from this product suite CAN be added as to your Starter Kit!!
Drop me a note at: email@example.com if you have any questions about joining. I’m happy to answer anything!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Paper Trimmer Will Be Available To Order November 1!!
Woohoo!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that their new Paper Trimmer will be available for customers to order beginning on Friday, November 1!!
Here are the details about the Paper Trimmer:
- Paper Trimmer (item 152392) will be $25.00
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are the details for ordering:
- Ordering begins on Friday, November 1
- No order limits apply.
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
Click this image to open a full-size PDF with the Paper Trimmer Details.
Let me know if you have any questions. I have my trimmer and I love it! The blades cut so much nicer than the old ones did and it cuts really straight too!!
Yay!! So glad that this will be available just in time for the holidays!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
I loved it yesterday and I still love it today! I was so busy on FB and Pinterest, reading blogs, and making my card for Thursday that I forgot to post yesterday! Today I need to clean my craft area because I can’t find things I need!
Thanks Karen! Glad that you liked the video! 🙂
I really like this card, Amy. The plaid just ‘makes’ it.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Super sweet card – love that Snowfront with the Plaid. And thanks for the Stamparatus demo!! Perfect! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
that created a beautiful scene and it’s stunning with the plaid
Thank you Sandi! 🙂