I used the Stampin’ Up! Brightly Gleaming stamp set bundle and the Memories Of Home stamp set to create a shimmery Christmas card to share with you today.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Memories Of Home stamp set in VersaMark Ink on the front of a Night of Navy card base. I heat embossed the sentiment with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then I cut a panel from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP and adhered it to a panel of Copper Foil Sheets and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Old Olive card stock with the large and small pine bough dies from the Beautiful Boughs Dies and adhered them to the DSP panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I snipped the very ends of the branches even with the foil panel. Then I stamped the ornament images from the Christmas Gleaming and Memories Of Home stamp sets in VersaMark ink on a panel of Copper Foil Sheets. I heat embossed the images with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then punched them out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punches. I adhered the ornament punches to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***Quick Tip: You can heat emboss on the Foil Sheets, you just need to make sure that you keep the Heat Tool moving quickly so that the paper doesn’t curl badly.
I used the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Marker to color lengths of Gold Shimmer 1/4″ Ribbon and then tied bows and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I added one of the Star Designer Elements next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Memories Of Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Brightly Gleaming DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 1-15 Host Code: P4SWDJTS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Christmastime Is Here Product Suite Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a new limited time product suite called Christmastime Is Here that is available to purchase now!
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season.
Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available only while supplies last. So order soon to make sure that you get the items that you would like!
Click this image to open up a full size PDF flyer with all of the details for this beautiful new product suite! The colors in the Designer Series Paper are: Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade and Early Espresso!
Click the images below to go to my online store to purchase the items now!
Click here to go see the full suite of products all in one place in my online store. Don’t forget that they’re only available while supplies last!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Paper Trimmer Is Available To Order Now!!
Woohoo!! The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer is available to order now!!
Here are the details about the Paper Trimmer:
- Paper Trimmer (item 152392) will be $25.00
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are the details for ordering:
- Ordering begins on Friday, November 1
- No order limits apply.
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
Click this image to open a full-size PDF with the Paper Trimmer Details.
Let me know if you have any questions. I have my trimmer and I love it! The blades cut so much nicer than the old ones did and it cuts really straight too!!
Click the image below to go right to my online store to get yours now.
Yay!! So glad that this will be available just in time for the holidays!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive – two Beautiful Boughs die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, three Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
So pretty and the colors are so rich!
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Love it! Very elegant. I’ve never heat embossed on foil. Will have to give that a try. Thanks for the tip. 🙂
Thank you Donna! 🙂
You have made a beautiful card, Amy. I LOVE the embossed foil. THanks for the tip.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
I’m so happy I have all the items to make this beautiful card!
Yay! Happy stamping! 🙂
oh gosh that is beautiful, that embossed foil just jumps off the card.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Gorgeous Amy! Thanks for the tip about foils.😊
Thank you Shirley! 🙂
Lovely card – the combination of the different elements is perfect!!
Thanks Mary! 🙂