I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and some of the pretty Lily Impressions DSP from the upcoming 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC219. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Lily Impressions DSP (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the lily and leaf images from the Lovely Lily Pad photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) in Lovely Lipstick and Garden Green inks on Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green card stocks. I cut the images out with the coordinating Lily Pad Dies (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) and then adhered the lower set of leaves and the flower with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Painted Labels Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added the second flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tucked the leaves in around it, adhering them with Glue Dots. I added three of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink and the flower images from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set in Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Flirty Flamingo – two Lily Pad die cuts
- Granny Apple Green – six Lily Pad die cuts
- Pool Party – Painted Labels die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: